Monday 29 March 2010

Progress

Oh hai thar!

Okay here's an update on the development of our advert idea. I've been working on doing a few bits of concept for the hobo character, just as a catalyst for our storyboards later. Obviously we'll each have different ideas of how the hobo should look. Jon has done some really nice hobo drawings in his style, and Michelle has illustrated some nice pics of the cardboard box thumbs. Looks like we're getting things done, and getting closer to starting the storyboards

I'm really proud of my team right now, and they have worked really hard. I have taken the leading role of the group, which was surprising and a little daunting, since I don't normally dictate orders to people. However, I have enjoyed the challenge so far, and have had no trouble with communicating ideas and suggestions to my comrades.

No comments:

Post a Comment